Please click here for information regarding the requirements for the Class of 2023 regarding the Dual Language Program at Eastlake High School.
Interested in writing? Photography? Art? Stop by Room 304 and pick up an application for our school newspaper, the Eastlake Edge, to have the opportunity to be a part of our talented team. The application due date has been extended from March 22nd to April 11th, the Thursday following the end of break. All applications are due April 11th, to Room 304
Schedule for 2019-2020 Pre-Registration of new students and Residency Collection/Online Registration Computer Support.
Residency Collection for students coming from Arroyo Vista, Discover Charter,etc…/ Online Registration Computer Support:
Online registration letters will be mailed to incoming 9th graders the week of April 15th
Current 9th, 10th and 11th grade will receive their OLR letters through their English class the week of April 22nd
May 7th 8-10; 12:30 – 2 (location TBD)
May 9th 8-10; 12:30 – 2 (location TBD)
May 15th 8-10; 12:30 – 2 (location TBD)
Pre-Registration dates (students coming from private schools, new to area, etc..) 8-11 am
April dates: April 19, 22, 23, 25, 26, 29, 30
May dates: May 2, 3, 20, 21,22,24,28,29,30
June dates: June 13, 14
July dates: July 15, 16, 17
School begins: July 22, 2019
Want to be an Eastlake High School Cheerleader?
EHS will be holding sideline cheer tryouts for the 2019-2020 season.
Material for tryouts will be taught during the cheer tryout clinics.
Please wear comfortable PE attire clothing, hair pulled back,
cheer shoes, or athletic shoes for try out clinics.
Final day of try outs attire, plain white shirt and solid black or dark shorts.
*All participants must be cleared through eastlaketitans.com
Click HERE for more information
Please click here to register for the conference. Last Day to register is April 12th, 2019
The bus will leave the school on Saturday April 20, 2019 at approximately 7:00 am
Osvaldo Bañuelos will be the Chaperone.
You can drive yourself or take the bus (25 spots available)
Please click here for more information
Please click here to view our Parent Professional Development Videos. These videos will assist and inform parents and students about the AP program.
Eastlake Parents, we will be having our annual Spring Titan Expo to highlight all the learning that took place this year in our classes on Thursday, March 21. The food fair will be from 4:00-5:00 pm followed by the expo from 5:00-6:30 pm.
Spring Sports Schedules for the 2019 Season can be found here
Summer School will take place from June 10-28th. Location still to be determined.
Prom Guest Application – EHS Students (click HERE)
- If your guest is an Eastlake Student(9-11th grade), you need to have them complete this guest pass and have OUR admin sign them off before you can purchase their ticket.
- Please allow 24 hours for approval process.
- Candelario – 9th grade)& A-F (12th grade)
- Narvaza – 10th grade & G-O (12th grade)
- Bielma – 11th grade & N-Z (12th grade)
Prom Guest Application – NON EHS Student (click HERE) YOU NEED TO USE THIS GUEST PASS IF…..
- …your guest is in high school but goes to a different school, their schools’ admin business card and signature.
- …your guest is in college and under 21, you need this guest pass and have the college advisor sign for them along with business card.
- …your guest is not in high school, not in college but they work, you need this guest pass and have their boss’ business cards and sign them off.
- …your guest is in the military, have their Commanding Officer(XO) sign them off and include their business card.
- …your guest is not in college, does not work, we need their parents to sign them off as well as either parents’ business card or Cal Drivers ID.
- All guests MUST be 20 or younger. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
- Once your guest has completed the above requirements, they give you back the completed guest form and you need to submit to OUR admin for final approval before you can purchase their ticket. Please allow 24 hours for approval process.
- Candelario – A-F (12th grade)
- Narvaza – G-O (12th grade)
- Bielma – 1N-Z (12th grade)