- Map of check-in – Entrance
- Parking is FREE!!!
- A student or any other form of ID must be presented to enter the dance.
- Students must enter the venue before 8:30pm. Students attempting to enter after 8:30pm WILL be denied entry. NO REFUNDS FOR NON-ATTENDANCE
- All attendees agree to remain at the venue. The earliest attendees and guests may leave will be 10:30 pm.
- All attendees of the dance must leave the dance site or be picked up within 15 minutes from the conclusion of the dance. Dance ends at 11:00pm
- All students and are subject to random breathalyzer testing for alcohol or testing based upon reasonable suspicion at any school activity. Refusal to take a breath test will result in the student being denied entrance into the school event. No refund will be given. If a student is found to have alcohol in his/her system, the student will be detained by the Chula Vista Police Department, released to his/her parent and subject to disciplinary actions. Disciplinary actions may include suspension, possible involuntary transfer to another school, or expulsion. (Per California Education Code #48900)
- All students are subject to search of pockets, purses, jackets, and other possessions. It is recommended that students bring as few possessions/valuables as possible to avoid loss or theft. The law provides school officials with wide latitude to search students, their possessions and automobiles in the ongoing effort to maintain a safe and secure environment and facility for all students. In the event that inappropriate item(s), illegal substances, etc., are found in a student’s possession, the student may be detained by the Sheriffs, released to his/her parent and subject to disciplinary actions. Disciplinary actions may include suspension, possible involuntary transfer to another school, or expulsion.
Boyd Anderson Photography offers to our students and staff the opportunity to be photographed at their studio on the following dates only. If you have never been photographed for this school year – 2019-20, this service is FREE. For more information click HERE. They also offer additional days in the studio for anyone that missed the picture days at school or would like to have their picture retaken. They will produce ID cards from the in-studio day and they will be sent directly to the school for distribution. For security reasons, the ID cards will not be given directly to the students. For lost or stolen ID Cards, a new one can be purchased and printed at the ASB.
Perfect gear for anyone wanting to show extra school spirit! To browse, click HERE to see what we have. To buy, head to the ASB. Hours are 8:30-3:00pm. We will have these available Thursday at Fall open house.