In an effort to efficiently clear attendance due to the number of calls we are receiving – BEGINNING JAN. 2022 – WE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PHONE CALLS TO CLEAR STUDENT ABSENCES – we are asking all parents/guardians to clear attendance in one of the following ways:
- Write a note with all required information and submit to the attendance office with the student.
- Email an attached written note/ photo of a written note- OR- use the note template and send to the attendance email.
- Email medical notes directly to the attendance email to excuse a student (dentist, dental, etc.)
However, we will continue to accept phone calls for emergencies and absences due to Covid.
Note template: https://tinyurl.com/2021EHSattendancenote
Email to send attendance / medical notes: ELH.ATTENDANCE@SWEETWATERSCHOOLS.ORG
Information Required to excuse a student:
- Student legal name
- Student ID
- Date of Birth
- Date of Absence
- Reason for Absence
- Parent/ Guardian name
- Parent/ Guardian phone number in system
- Email on file:
- Typed emails are not accepted- there must be a wet signature on the note.
- Attendance webpage for reference: https://tinyurl.com/EHSattendancepage