Class of 2019
Class Advisor: Troy Vierra – firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated throughout 2018-19, please check back later if info not posted yet:
Senior Important Information
Senior Contracts are due 12/07/18 to English Teachers.
Prom 4/20/19 – San Diego Central Library
Prom Guest Application – EHS Students (click HERE)
- If your guest is an Eastlake Student, you need to have them complete this guest pass and have OUR admin sign them off before you can purchase their ticket.
Candelario – A-F (12th grade)Narvaza – G-O (12th grade)Bielma – N-Z (12th grade)
Prom Guest Application – NON EHS Student (click HERE) YOU NEED TO USE THIS GUEST PASS IF…..
- …your guest is in high school but goes to a different school, their schools’ admin business card and signature.
- …your guest is in college and under 21, you need this guest pass and have the college advisor sign for them along with business card.
- …your guest is not in high school, not in college but they work, you need this guest pass and have their boss’ business cards and sign them off.
- …your guest is in the military, have their Commanding Officer(XO) sign them off and include their business card.
- …your guest is not in college, does not work, we need their parents to sign them off as well as either parents’ business card or Cal Drivers ID.
- All guests MUST be 20 or younger. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
Grad Nite 5/18/19 – Disneyland and California Adventure
- For the Grad Night 2019 website and Grad Night Registration Forms
- No charge to rent cap/gown, but you will need to return everything after graduation to get your diploma
- You can also call the directly at 619-440-5426 if you have any questions.
- Graduation Announcements/Class Rings – order online at sdgrad.com
Important End-of-the-year dates
2/01 – Prom tickets go on sale for $75
3/01 – Prom ticket prices goes up to $80
4/08 – Prom ticket prices goes up to $85
3/23 – Last day to be cleared off the NP list to be able to attend Prom
4/12 – Community Service hours due for ALL SENIORS
4/16 – Last Day to purchase Prom tickets and turn in Guest applications found HERE
4/20 – Senior Prom
5/01 – Senior Signing Day
5/04 – Last day to be cleared of the NP list for Grad Nite
5/18 – Grad Nite
5/23 – Senior Graduation Assembly @ Gym during ELP – CLEARANCE FORMS – Counselors/Assistant Principals
5/24 – Senior Assembly(During 5th Period)
5/29 & 5/30 – Senior Finals
5/30 – Senior Awards/Scholarship Night – 6:00pm Gym
5/31 – Senior family lunch – Bring parents to school and have lunch.
6/03 – MONDAY – Senior Breakfast (8:00am-9:00am –
- Ticket was included in senior package) or $15 in advance, pay at the ASB by May 30
- Counselors conduct Senior Clearance only for those that are participating in Senior Breakfast
6/03 – MONDAY– Senior Clearance with Counselors (9-11am) in the gym
6/04 – TUESDAY – Graduation Ticket Distribution 8-9am, in front of school with your counselor.
6/05 – WEDNESDAY – Graduation Rehearsal – Cap & Gown Distribution
- 8-8:30 – Check in with counselors in gym(They will give you your CARD)
- 8:30-9am – Seniors meet in Gym to go over graduation logistics
- 9:00am -Counselors set up for Graduation Practice by posting alpha sheets
- 9:00-11 – Graduation Practice – Stan Canaris Stadium
- No backpacks, no cell phones
- 11:30 – Cap and Gown Distribution in the gym (Bring ID card and CARD that was given to you by the counselors at Check-in)
6/06 – THURSDAY – Graduation at SWC – Processional starts at 8:45am, Program begins at 9am
Seniors report to SWC at 7am to be checked in.
6/07 – FRIDAY – Seniors MUST pick up their diplomas 11-Noon. If you have a loaner Cap & Gown, you MUST bring it with you in order to pick up your diploma. SD grad will be here to collect your loaner cap & Gown.
Class of 2019 – Graduation Information
Graduation ticket info
Each senior will get 9 tickets. 6/04 – TUESDAY – Graduation Ticket Distribution 8-9am, in front of school with your counselor.
Extra Ticket Requests –
- We will have a google form available in mid May for requesting extra tickets. We will send a message through Jupiter grades informing seniors and their parents what the process will be and when the link will be available.
- It will be on a first come first served basis. We cannot guarantee extra tickets even if the form is submitted.
- Children under 18 months will Not need a ticket.
Links for the info below will be available by the end of March. As it becomes available and finalized, it will be posted here.
Click HERE to see a timeline of important dates and deadlines for seniors.
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions
Click HERE for Graduation Procedures
Click Memo SWC Graduation Pictures and Logistics 2019 zipped to see pictures of the layout and where you need to be.
Click HERE for Brochure for families, includes Prohibited items.
Click HERE for a copy of the Picture order information flyer
Click HERE for a link for a livestream of the graduation for families and friends that may not be able to attend the graduation.
10/10-11/07 – SIGN UP NOW!!! – Come and see Mr. Hinkle in room 804 to schedule your senior portraits. More details HERE. Sign-ups are between September 3-22nd.
- Attention parents and seniors! Senior Ads will go on sale as soon as we return from winter break. The deadline to order is Friday, March 1st. Fill out the Senior Ad Order Form and return the top portion to Mrs. Quick in room 203. You can create your own add or you can submit pictures (JPEG and PNG files only) and ideas electronically and have the yearbook design team create an ad for you! Email Mrs. Quick at email@example.com with questions. Space is limited and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Attention Seniors! Do you want your baby picture to be included in this year’s yearbook? Baby picture ads go on sale when we come back from winter break and will end on Friday, March 1st. The cost is $30 and you get to include a short quote or message with your picture. Fill out the Senior Baby Picture Order Form and return the top half of it to Mrs. Quick in room 203. Questions? Email her firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Senior Cap and Gown Portraits
Hey Seniors your cap and gown portraits will be taken during March 4-15! Your Government or Economics teacher is assigned a date and will take you during your period. Click HERE for the schedule.