Updated throughout 2018-19, please check back later if info not posted yet:
Senior Important Information
SENIOR PORTRAITS 10/10-11/07 – SIGN UP NOW!!! – Come and see Mr. Hinkle in room 804 to schedule your senior portraits. More details HERE. Sign-ups are between September 3-22nd.
Click here to view the class of 2019 senior calendar.
- No charge to rent cap/gown, but you will need to return everything after graduation to get your diploma
- You can also call the directly at 619-440-5426 if you have any questions.
- Graduation Announcements/Class Rings – order online at sdgrad.com
Yearbook Ad Flyer
Senior Activity Chart 2019 – Senior Events – ASB Events Semester 1
Graduation ticket info
Extra Ticket Requests –
- We will have a google form available in mid May for requesting extra tickets. We will send a message through Jupiter grades informing seniors and their parents what the process will be and when the link will be available.
- It will be on a first come first served basis. We cannot guarantee extra tickets even if the form is submitted.
- Children under 18 months will Not need a ticket.
For the Grad Night 2019 website and Grad Night Registration Forms
Class of 2019 Graduation Info
Other important dates:
– Community Service hours due for ALL SENIORS
– Last day to be cleared off the NP list to be able to attend Prom
– Last Day to purchase Prom tickets and turn in Guest applications found HERE
– Senior Prom – April ??, 2019 –
– Senior Graduation Assembly @ Gym during ELP – CLEARANCE FORMS – Counselors/Assistant Principals
– Senior Assembly
– 5/31 – Senior Finals
– Senior Awards/Scholarship Night – 6:00pm Gym
– Senior Breakfast [8:00am-9:00am] – Ticket was included in senior package) or the cost is $15 in advance, pay by 5/30
- Counselors conduct Senior Clearance only for those that are participating in Senior Breakfast
– Senior Clearance with Counselors (9-11am) in the gym
- Tickets for graduation will be distributed by counselors during senior clearance
– Graduation Rehearsal – Cap & Gown Distribution
- 8-8:30 – Check in with counselors(They will give you your CARD)
- 8:30-9am – Seniors meet in Gym to go over graduation logistics
- 9:00am -Counselors set up for Graduation Practice by posting alpha sheets
- 9:00-11 – Graduation – Practice Stan Canaris Stadium
- No backpacks, cellphones
- 11:30 – Cap and Gown Distribution (Bring ID card and CARD that was given to you by the counselors at Check-in)
– Graduation at SWC – Processional starts at 8:45am, Program begins at 9am
- Seniors report to SWC at 7am to be checked in.
ASB Office Closed(Except for senior clearance)
– Seniors MUST pick up their diplomas from 12-1pm. If you have a loaner Cap & Gown, you MUST bring it with you in order to pick up your diploma. SD grad will be here to collect your loaner cap & Gown.
Class of 2019 – Graduation information
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions
Click HERE to see a timeline of important dates and deadlines for seniors.
Click HERE for a link for a livestream of the graduation for families and friends that may not be able to attend the graduation.
Click HERE for Graduation Procedures
Click HERE for General Senior information
Click Memo SWC Graduation Pictures and Logistics 2019 zipped to see pictures of the layout and where you need to be.
Click HERE for Brochure for families, includes Prohibited items.
Click HERE for a copy of the Picture order information flyer