Links to Important Information
Updated throughout 2017-18, please check back later if info not posted yet:
Cap/Gown Orders – Order online for FREE at SDgrad.com
- No charge to rent cap/gown, but you will need to return everything after graduation to get your diploma
- You can also call the directly at 619-440-5426 if you have any questions.
Graduation Announcements/Class Rings – order online at sdgrad.com
Graduation ticket info – 9 tickets per senior
- We will have a google form available in mid May for requesting extra tickets. We will send a message through Jupiter grades informing seniors and their parents what the process will be and when the link will be available.
- It will be on a first come first served basis. We cannot guarantee extra tickets even if the form is submitted.
- Children under 18 months will Not need a ticket.
For the Grad Night 2018 website and Grad Night Registration Forms
Other important dates:
4/06 – Community Service hours due for ALL SENIORS
4/14 – Last day to be cleared off the NP list to be able to attend Prom
4/24 – Last Day to purchase Prom tickets and turn in Guest applications found HERE
4/28 – Senior Prom – April 28, 2018 – The New Children’s Museum
5/24 – Senior Graduation Assembly @ Gym during ELP – CLEARANCE FORMS – Counselors/Assistant Principals
5/25 – Senior Assembly
5/29 – 5/31 – Senior Finals
5/31 – Senior Awards/Scholarship Night – 6:00pm Gym
6/01 – Senior Breakfast [8:00am-9:00am] – Ticket was included in senior package) or the cost is $15 in advance, pay by 5/30
- Counselors conduct Senior Clearance only for those that are participating in Senior Breakfast
6/01 – Senior Clearance with Counselors (9-11am) in the gym
- Tickets for graduation will be distributed by counselors during senior clearance
6/04 – Graduation Rehearsal – Cap & Gown Distribution
- 8-8:30 – Check in with counselors(They will give you your CARD)
- 8:30-9am – Seniors meet in Gym to go over graduation logistics
- 9:00am -Counselors set up for Graduation Practice by posting alpha sheets
- 9:00-11 – Graduation – Practice Stan Canaris Stadium
- No backpacks, cellphones
- 11:30 – Cap and Gown Distribution (Bring ID card and CARD that was given to you by the counselors at Check-in)
6/05 – Graduation at SWC – Processional starts at 8:45am, Program begins at 9am
- Seniors report to SWC at 7am to be checked in.
5/ 25- 6/06 ASB Office Closed(Except for senior clearance)
6/06 – Seniors MUST pick up their diplomas from 12-1pm. If you have a loaner Cap & Gown, you MUST bring it with you in order to pick up your diploma. SD grad will be here to collect your loaner cap & Gown.