What you need to know about…
All athletes must meet the following academic requirements to be eligible to play any sport at Eastlake High School:
- 2.0 Grade point average (GPA) in citizenship
- 2.0 Grade point average (GPA) in scholarship
- MUST PASS 4 CLASSES
Every school wide progress report is used to determine eligibility!
When they start
FALL SPORTS – Practice begins August 16
- Cross Country
- Golf – Women’s
- Tennis – Women’s
- Volleyball – Women’s
- Water Polo – Men’s
- Field Hockey – Women’s
WINTER SPORTS – Practice Begins November 13
- Basketball – Women’s and Men’s
- Roller Hockey
- Soccer – Women’s and Men’s
- Water Polo – Women’s
SPRING SPORTS – Practice begins February 19
- Golf – Men’s
- Swimming and Diving
- Tennis – Men’s
- Track and Field
- Volleyball – Men’s
Before trying out for a sport YOU MUST BE CLEARED!
- First sport: Entire clearance packet (including signed/stamped physical and your insurance policy information or insurance application form).
- Second and third sports: Clearance form and emergency card.
- Hours (during school year): Nutrition break, lunch, and after school only.